Let’s talk about vaping for a second…I have so many young people in my life (older teens mostly) who are under the illusion that vaping is safe because there’s no tobacco or tar and the nicotine is less. Because of this false misnomer that vaping is safe, young people with no previous addiction to cigarettes take this trendy toy in hand and develop an addiction that’s equally harmful as smoking is in every way. Vaping is so insidious with its sweet flavors and indoor appeal but there is nothing innocuous about it. Here are just a few things vape-smokers can look forward to in both the near & short terms:
1. Weight gain – yes, expect hormonal imbalances from the additives in the vape solutions to result in weight gain and estrogen dominance;
2. Nicotine induced bone weakness, preceding full blown Osteoporosis;
3. Lung disease, preceded by dry coughing, lung and bronchial inflammation, throat irritation and inexplicable, frequent chest infections;
4. Second-hand vape toxicity from formaldehyde & heavy metals in the vape surrounding air;
5. Brain tumors and compromised blood chemistry from the formaldehyde and heavy metals (cadmium, nickel & lead) by the vape inhalation;
6. Decreased lung function and increased risk for heart attack due to Nitric Oxide (which is equal to exposure to Nitric Oxide in cigarettes);
7. Countless concerns for babies born to pregnant vaping mothers; and
8. continued addiction to bait, hook, de-bone and fry the next generation.
Don’t buy into any of this ‘safer option’ nonsense. It’s just a sneakier, new twist on addiction and disempowerment repackaged for the younger generation.
Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.