0 Likes
Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

Enter questions or comments below.

4 Replies
(@tonyaelizabethb)

I was also curious about sparkling water (no additives or flavors) - for those of us who tend not to drink enough water unless it's sparkling. I ask as I have heard some people consider it acidic, but I don't know how true that is?

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@tonyaelizabethb It's not as much an issue of alkalinity/acidity per se (tho sparkling water is acidic) as it is an issue of introducing gas to the body when the very thing we are trying to hard to do is remove gas. People who think of sparkling water as  a 'healthy choice beverage' are thinking in terms of calories - big mistake/trap. The absence of calories in sparkling water in no way prevents it from making one heavier or bigger. Gas takes up space and erodes heathy cells and tissues. It will not be good for health and healing nor ultimately for an ideal figure. I don't touch the stuff. For the same reason, I avoid champagne. Great question! XoN

(@clairegray23)

Dear Natalia

Please may you share the name of the essential oil range you recommend in the USA? Thank you. 

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@clairegray23 Wisdom Of The Earth

XoN

Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.