Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

Enter questions or comments below.

34 Replies
Margaret Rapoport-Kamins
(@mecr1210)

I do not have access to colonic presently, so I will be using the enema bag. How much water should be introduced, and how long should the water be retained?

Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

Hi Margaret, You'll do just fine with your enemas! I will be explaining the 'ins and outs' of using a enema at-length tomorrow on our Zoom call but for now just know that one would fill the 2-quart enema bag, hang it about 3 1/5 feet (a door knob is usually just the right height). Lay on the left side of the body on top of a few towels for comfort (or on your back if you're a more advanced enema taker), lubricate the enema speculum with coconut oil and insert. Allow the water to flow gently until you feel you must release. Then sit on the toilet and release. Repeat this process through 2-4 bags, depending on how much time you have.  Most thorough results with an enema bag require 3-4 full bags (about 40-45 minutes). You may 'stop and go' several times with each bag depending on how much water you're comfortably able to take with each insertion and how much obstruction you're able to clear.  But I wil give much more detailed guidance on this subject tomorrow and throughout the week! Happy cleansing! XoN

3 Replies
Margaret Rapoport-Kamins
(@mecr1210)

@natalia-rose Thank you! I appreciate the advice, and will look forward to learning more during the Zoom.

(@tonyaelizabethb)

@natalia-rose Hi Natalia, as someone who studies Neuroscience (my masters is in this, and continue in my work) can I just say how much I LOVE that you referenced how important the subconscious mind is! Especially for building new habits and sustaining them. I know there isn't as much research as we want on the subconscious mind yet, the brain really is still such a mystery to the best of neuroscientists, even with as much as they've uncovered to date,  but what's out there is so powerful, and it's quite phenomenal how working with your subconscious changes your life if you stick with it! I just downloaded the book you recommended - as it's one I wasn't familiar with yet. Thank you!

(@tonyaelizabethb)

And apologies for my delay, just catching up with your recording from Wednesday to hear this 😉

Mary Dale
(@maryfrancesdale)

Hi Natalia! For the enema, do we need to use special purified water or is tap water fine? 

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@maryfrancesdale Hi Mary, As long as you're in a place where the tap water is safe to drink, it's perfectly fine to use tap water for your enema - same goes for anyone using their Enlightener. XoN

(@mari)

Hi Natalia, your response above helped answer my question and offered a lot of clarity. My only other question, could the enema/colon cleanse be performed at night? I noticed it was part of morning routine. My mornings are far from private lol without waking super early from my cherished sleep :). I'd prefer in the evening... as I have better opportunities for privacy. When I do them in the evenings its about 3 hours after I eat so never on a full tummy... if that helps. Thank you! 

I'll tune into the zoom, if this is mentioned on the call. 

3 Replies
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@kandis 6pm is really not a great time. I find that 4pm is really the latest time in day that the body is harmonious with colon cleansing. I chalk it up to the cycles of operation in the organs. It's doable but really not ideal.

Also, I find it's not great to cleanse after eating in the day, even after properly combined raw salad. I'm nitpicky though and like to be in the best sync possible with my body. You could certainly try it and see how it works out for you. But then putting dinner right on top of your irrigation session is not ideal either -- again, not the end of the world but just not great harmony with the body.

I've been thinking about you since I received your email about the privacy issue. I'll address it in the call if need be but I truly feel it's important for you to own that bathroom space in your home, freely and confidently doing what you need to do at an hour that suits you. It's part of you coming into your power. But it's a process so take it one step at a time. This is YOUR week though and I would suggest letting your family know that it's important to you to feel you have that space without issue. If you change your attitude about it into one of assuming authority over your personal space, rather than carrying concerns about how it may be perceived, I think you'll find your family members totally accept and respect it. You can also just take a speaker into the bathroom and play your favorite music loudly with the doors locked until you're done! Let's find a way for you! XoN

(@mari)

@natalia-rose Thank you so much for this! I really need to hear it and resonates deeply. I am very much wanting to be in harmony with my body and to heal, in the best way possible. After reading this, it makes more sense why doing the cleanse in the morning is the best appraoch.

You're absolutely right, this barrier is something I need to overcome and will be very powerful. I got up very early this morning (excited and ready to start today), when I saw this reply. I knew that today I had to start strong, especially with this powerful new moon! I asked my family for some privacy without going into detail, and they gave it to me. I followed the morning ritual outline and I am feeling so strong and honestly... 'enlightened'. I'm certain this can be something I work into my routine these next 7 mornings. Just need to get out of my shell and do it. This current feeling is what I'll hold on to. 

Thank you so much for your reply! Looking forward to the Zoom meeting.

Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@kandis That is amazing! I couldn’t be happier!! Well done! 👊🌟😘

Page 1 / 5
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.