Notifications
Clear all

Best Anti-Depressant Ever!

3 Posts
3 Users
16 Likes
Topic starter
(@heidi)

For the first time in years I woke up and WANTED to GET OUT OF BED! I was excited to hear Natalia's Q&A Audio. I feel full of energy and it's storming outside in the Pacific Northwest (Tacoma, south of Seattle).  In other words — no sun, which usually depresses me!  

Plus I've gotten into an awful habit of bingeing all night and not getting up until late afternoon. Monday when we started, I'd only been asleep 2 hours. I logged on with my laptop from bed and listened as I went back to sleep. 

I've never followed the "Release" Protocol so strictly and of course, as you promised Natalia, it will really pay off! I'm still in shock that I feel so enthusiastic. I'm going to start today's Q & A next! 

2 Replies
Mary Dale
(@maryfrancesdale)

Yayy!! I have to agree with this, I feel so much lighter, brighter and happier- like my teenage self again! There is also a brightness in my eyes that hasn't been there for a while. And this is only day 4! I'm excited to see how else we all improve by the end of the cleanse! <3 

(@mari)

You are so right! Prior to COVID I was doing colon hydrotherapy and enemas regularly followed with mostly clean diet. However... after COVID my therapist closed down and I stopped doing enemas because of my shyness issues with everyone being home now. During this time I got really down and didnt take great care of myself. Watching the zoom call yesterday, really put it in perspective. All that waste builds up and impacts your emotional well-being. This week I'm back to feeling happier, lighter and brighter.

I'm calling the last 9 months a science experiment... it really did prove that without proper cleansing, diet and self-care... it has a major negative impact on your mind, body and spirit. 

Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.