7 Posts
4 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter
(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone

How's everyone doing?

I had a chance of location and different living situation in the last month or so, and that brought different social situations.

Now I'm flying to New York for a few weeks and I've been stressed out about the whole non sense I need to go through.

I fell off the wagon and I didn't know how to get back. It got worse and worse as my stress level went up.

I don't know why I still fall to the food that I should be well beyond it at this point. 

I wish I could stick to the program for a month and see how I felt.  During the cleanse, I was so busy giving myself colonic and battling with sugar craving that I didn't spend much time experiencing how great I felt in my body.

One thing I don't miss is the oil at least when I'm the one cooking. That's something I took away from this cleanse and stuck with me. I'm still battling with sugar and starch craving.

I guess this is not easy to do it alone... It is a nice comfort to know that others are experiencing the same thing..

I wonder if it's possible to this cleanse longer next time..

Also, do you have any advice on getting back on track? I find it difficult once you destroyed what you established before...

6 Replies
(@cheryl-cestmoi)

Hi Megumi,

I fell of the wagon as well. Same struggles with those sugar and carb cravings!!
I have gotten back on the wagon a few times, but the longest stretch has been for three days. I always seem to fall off for one reason or another. And even if I start a day off healthy I fall into the old “I’ll make a fresh start tomorrow” 

I’m thinking of starting with a goal of having one healthy meal a day.  Want to try it with me?

we can check in at the end of the day to say what it was and just support each for doing something!  It will be fun to look forward too, maybe others will join us and we can get some new and different recipes 😃

one snack I like is with cucumber slices and chopped up Calamata olives  the sweet and salty is so good together!!

2 Replies
(@tereshea)

@cheryl-cestmoi I never thought of that snack!  It sounds great!

(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@cheryl-cest sorry I’m seeing your response now.  

I’d like to keep each other on course on whatever we decide to do. 

(@auroralace)

Whenever I fall off, I re-read Natalia's Raw Food Detox Diet and that always helps me! I know its emphasis on AM fruit is no longer what Natalia recommends, but I find its words so powerful and they re-energize me to stay on course. If you're on Instagram there are some really good accounts with daily recipes and tips (all in line with everything we learned) that are great for staying on track (for me) - @doingwell and @everydaydetox. 

I've also been able to avoid oil (for the most part) since the cleanse! It's so amazing to realize I don't need it. 

I'm glad you reached out Megumi! 

2 Replies
(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@auroralace

hi Aurora,

For some reason I’m just seeing your post now. Thanks for the references. I am going to try it!!
I am also going to sign up for an Instagram account because that’s where I fall off the most, not having variety in what vegetables I eat. I’ve also gotten away from the evoo, salt and pepper after this cleanse. I use organic butter now and got that from Natalia’s Detox for Women. My catch phrase is butter makes it better.. haha. Tastes great, too!! I’m getting excited to do another cleanse. I can feel my body wants to “dump all its trash”

thanks again!

And it feels so good when all the heavy physical and energetic energy is gone!!

(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@auroralace. Thank you! Sorry I’m only seeing your response now. 

I will check out those Instagram accounts! 

Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.