36 Posts
4 Users
14 Likes
Topic starter
(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

Hi everyone! 
Hope you are well! 

I’m wondering if any of you want to do the cleanse one more time. Could be longer, shorter etc... please let me know if any of you are interested! Would be nice to have some company! 
thank you so much!

Megumi

35 Replies
(@cheryl-cestmoi)

I am interested

(@heidi)

I'm interested too!!!  How does it sound to start this Monday, April 19?  I'd like to do The Greatest Cleanse again IF you both are up for it.  What I've learned from my past experience is it's best if we're all doing that same thing.  We could make it easier and simply follow Detox for Women with some Colonics added in for good measure.

Hugs!

(@cheryl-cestmoi)

I’d like to do the greatest cleanse again, but I wouldn’t be able to start until May1st. Let me know your thoughts. 
Thanks!!

(@heidi)

Hi Cheryl, Saturday, May 1st is fine by me!  Now that I think about it, Saturday is a great day to start since it's the weekend (at least for most of us).

1 Reply
(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@heidi

Great!  I’m so excited!!

I’ve had wonderful changes in my life since the 1st cleanse so I know this one will bring even more!!  It’s amazing that it cleanses your emotional space as well as physical. One of the dreams I had during the course was I was cleaning out all of the junk from my garage that I no longer needed or wanted. There was sooo much stuff in there. I went through things to see what I wanted to keep and the rest went!!  Something Natalia said during one of the meetings stuck with me. If you want to bring divinity back to the body you have to work it

truly amazing....God’s blessings

Page 1 / 4
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.