Notifications
Clear all

Second round?

36 Posts
4 Users
14 Likes
(@heidi)

Hi Megumi and Cheryl,

I'm one of those people who usually doesn't log in often to check other's responses.  So in case you're both the same way, I wanted to check in to see if we want to do The Greatest Cleanse together starting Saturday, May 1st?  No pressure, just checking 🙂

@megumisaruhashi, @cheryl-cestmoi

2 Replies
(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@heidi. Thank you for your post! 

yeah I don’t log in very much so I was missing some responses. 

May 1st sounds good to me. I need to do some prep mentally and physically. 

(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@heidi

same here, I don’t check in often

and yes for May 1st for me

(@heidi)

@cheryl-cestmoi
@megumisaruhashi

Hi Megumi and Cheryl,

OK! So we're on for Round Two starting Saturday, May 1st.  I'm going to post daily from the 1st to the 7th — and probably the day before and day after. I'm excited to be sharing 'The Greatest Cleanse' again with both of you — group support is so beneficial.  Thank you both!

(@heidi)

@cheryl-cestmoi
@megumisaruhashi

Oops, nobody said we need to limit it to a week. Please ignore the fact that I accidentally limited it to 7 days!  All that matters now is that we start on May 1st!

5 Replies
(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@heidi

This is great and I look forward to  it as well with both of you!

New beginnings in Spring!

(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@cheryl-cestmoi @heidi

Sounds rest! Looking forward to starting the program with both of you on May 1st. 

I need to figure out how I can be ok during the day without fruits and starch, as I just started to work a lot and I get anxious without food... 

I will be biking to place to place so I would need to squeeze my lunch somewhere in between my work.   

Do you also have any specific challenges that you are anticipating? 

(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@megumisaruhashi

Hi All,

Megumi here’s a recipe from Natalia’s detox4women. I’m pretty sure she said we could have carrots with this cleanse and I find this drink has a sweet taste... good for our sweet tooth and also is a little heavy so it leaves that satiated feeling you get from carbs. Really does taste like chocolate milk!!

vegetable “chocolate milk”

1 head romaine lettuce

1 pound fresh carrots 

can add a few drops of Any brand chocolate flavored stevia

i couldn’t find the stevia, but without it it still had a chocolate milk flavor

hope this helps!!

(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@cheryl-cestmoi

Thank you so much! I'm gonna be taking my green juice to work, so I don't think I can make and carry another juice, but I like this juice too! I will definitely make it!

I think cut veggies and tahini sauce may work for my situation. I'm very busy this month, so I need something on the go.

(@heidi)

@cheryl-cestmoi

@megumisaruhashi

Hi Megumi, I have those ingredients in my fridge right now so I'll make it tomorrow!

(@heidi)

@megumisaruhashi
@cheryl-cestmoi

Hi Megumi and Cheryl,

I'm excited about tomorrow!  The biggest thing I got out of the cleanse last time was the habit of colon cleansing each morning. Until tomorrow...

1 Reply
(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@heidi

I’m excited to start too! 

I haven’t got a hold of a juicer because I just moved. It arrives on Monday, so will see how I can hold on to this... 

Last time I was back home in Japan and now I’m New York with busy schedules and shared apartment etc. 

I’m looking forward to seeing how much I can do better while in New York! 

(@cheryl-cestmoi)

Good morning!!

and we’re off....😃

will you please share the tahini sauce recipe with me, I’ve never tried it

Thanks!

2 Replies
(@heidi)

@cheryl-cestmoi

Tahini Dressing/Sauce Recipe

1 cup raw tahini

1/4 teaspoon cumin

1/2 teaspoon coriander

1 clove garlic

juice of 1 lemon

juice of 1 lime

1 stevia packet (if more sweetness is desired)

1/2 cup water

NOTE:  (If using a Blender add 2 ice cubes to maintain "raw" quality.The Blender raises the heat due to its motor.)
Blend all ingredients (with the ice cubes, minus the 1/2 cup water **) in a blender until smooth. This mixture thickens in the
refrigerator. Add the 1/2 cup water to dilute before serving.  
** (If it's too thick for your blender without the 1/2 cup water, add it as necessary)

(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@heidi

thanks so much for the recipe 

how are you both doing so far?

I’ve been doing well. I think I need to add more juice and salad though to my days though. Any advice on enema’s?  Last time I saw a colon hydro therapist each day. I know have have to learn to do it myself, but I’m so nervous about it. 

Page 2 / 4
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.