14 Likes
Topic starter
(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

How are you doing @heidi and @cheryle? 

5 Replies
(@cheryl-cestmoi)

@megumisaruhashi

• i have a killer headache this morning, but I didn’t drink much water yesterday   

I’m going for a colonic this am so that should help   
I felt great yesterday, it was so encouraging!!

glad you got your juicer Megumi!

(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@cheryl-cestmoi. Sounds good! Yes colonic will definitely help. 

I’ve been so tired and need extra sleep. But it’s good. I think my body is doing it’s work...

(@heidi)

Hi Megumi!  Hi Cheryl!

First let me explain my mind-set behind The Greatest Cleanse:  I am working to incorporate Natalia's philosophy into my daily lifestyle and schedule.  My health depends on this so although I may not be doing it all perfectly, I'm making incredible progress.  Just because this Saturday would be the end of one week, nothing will change for me.  I will continue going towards near-perfect adherence to this program. 

This week ended up unexpectedly involving my taxes, plus I lost a day due to my second vaccine shot — it was an effort for me to sit up straight at my desk. I'm happy to say I feel great today (the day after).

@megumisaruhashi  @cheryl-cestmoi

(@cheryl-cestmoi)

Good morning!

• I’m glad you’re feeling better Heidi!! I love what you wrote on your post. It’s so true and that’s where I am at now. My goal is to commit to ever increasing health by working the program 
  • I feel beyond wonderful when I do and when I fall back into eating the sad diet (standard American diet) I feel depleted. I completed 6 days in the detox with a few days towards the end eating some sugar/carbs... rice, beans etc. I tried to keep my choices somewhat healthy
  • its an ongoing process and I’m going to give myself credit now for being on this healthy path instead of an all or nothing mentality 
  • thanks to you both for helping me on my journey and I’d love to keep in touch as best we all can 
  • 🤗
  •  
(@heidi)

@cheryl-cestmoi @megumisaruhashi

Hi Cheryl and Megumi,
I enjoyed getting to work with you both!  

Topic starter
(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

I just got a juicer in my new home. 
the weather is warmer now so it’s not as hard as before I noticed. But will see how things go during the week because I’m busy... 

1 Reply
(@heidi)

@megumisaruhashi

Congratulations Megumi!!  It's empowering to be able to make our own juice.  For me, there is something about juicing that makes me feel as though I'm consuming "super-human food"!!!

Topic starter
(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

@heidi @cheryl

i may have missed some of the earlier messages. I’m still getting used to this forum. 
how was your week? 

I was extremely tired due to lots of work coupled with this cleanse. 

I had a big craving for carb yesterday but I ate extra of everything and got through 

I ate too much of everything this time around. But I feel better without fruits. But At the same time, I’m craving fruits... I may incorporate grapefruits because it’s low in sugar. 

I’m planning to continue and make this my norm. 

Topic starter
(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

@cheryl-cestmoi @heidi

Hi Cheryl and Heidi

I’m interested in doing this again starting next week and wondering if any of you are interested. 

Hope you are well and you can join me! 

(@napoliproductions)

I'm just starting the cleanse on my own. Wish I had joined when all of you were doing it together. If anyone wants to do it a second time, I'm in!

Catherine di Napoli

1 Reply
(@heidi)

@napoliproductions 

Hello Catherine. I'll do it with you. I will start tomorrow. How is the cleanse going? 

By the way I'm following you on Instagram under the name "Reno Roberti".  I am a designer and I found your paintings.  Gorgeous and impactful.

Page 3 / 4
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.