NRI Community

Notifications
Clear all

Dietetics

80 Posts
19 Users
65 Likes
(@kara-g-reagan)

Is anyone else having a terrible time with dairy?  I've only had raw goats and sheeps cheeses (no cow dairy), but I still have a lot of mucus.  I'm also getting swelling in my breasts and this morning I woke up with really bad bags under my eyes even after a full nights sleep.  Wondering if it could be the dairy...

2 Replies
(@meganevangeline)

@kara-g-reagan yes! Every time I eat the raw goats cheese my urine is cloudy the next morning!

(@kara-g-reagan)

@meganevangeline Weird!  That happens to me too!

(@andrearemanda1)

Hi all,

So happy to have completed the cleanse but now wondering how to transition and incorporate a few more foods into my diet over the next week. Is there a cook book link or some document to help support this? I don't know how I'll be able, or if it's realistic for me to continue doing daily enemas and only eating salad and veggies for the rest of my life at this point. I'm definitely inspired and see the benefits of this lifestyle, of course, but I don't know how I can gain that kind of discipline to be so strict, whilst cooking for my family and being so tempted by so many wonderful foods in life....argh!! (ps my mother is Greek so food is a big deal....) Would love some guidance so that I don't get too off track!

Thanks!!

(@auroralace)

Hi Everyone! I'm curious about butter. Is it as much of a no-no as oil for after the cleanse? What does everyone put on their sweet potatoes? I usually like to put a tiny little bit of organic butter on them. Would love to know everyone's thoughts on this. Thank you!

(@meganevangeline)

I like the Myokos Vegan Butter 🙂

(@meganevangeline)

Hi Natalia,

Still hoping you could address the specifics of how goat dairy is cleaner than sweet potatoes,  or even wild sardines in spring water, when used in the same way, with the vegetables. Only asking because I really do enjoy it but it goes against everything I have understood and really want to understand deeply before choosing I incorporate it long term. Specifically as opposed to root vegetables/sweet potatoes or wild sardines in water. 

Thanks,

Megan

1 Reply
(@meganevangeline)

Also am realizing that each morning after eating the cheese my urine is cloudy can you offer any insight? Is it a kidney filtration issue with the phosphorous? 

Page 6 / 7
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.