3 Likes
Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

Enter questions or comments below.

3 Replies
(@liverichbefree)

Hi Natalia and everyone, any suggestions for dry cracking skin? I live in CO and the dry cold air destroys my hands. Squeezing a lemon has become a less then pleasant experience. 🙂 And on that note, Natalia, if it makes sense for you to share at some point, curious why you choose to move to Cape Town? I often dream of living in a warmer climate, one that would be friendlier to my constitution, where I can be barefoot and in the sun year round. Were there any other locations you considered (closer to the US 🙂 ? Would love to hear from anyone in the group too! Much love!

1 Reply
(@megumisaruhashi)

Eminent Member

@liverichbefree I love being in Egypt(I typically spend 4month out of a year) or some of the neighboring countries there. Sun in Egypt is very special.  But this is not for everyone as they have a very different culture than the west...

(@megumisaruhashi)
Eminent Member

I'm anticipating a lot of social engagements that would challenge my strength and commitment after this cleanse.

I'm moving to a new city in Japan next month and I'll be staying at the second floor of an antique kimono shop until I can afford the rent the place.  

Every time I've been in Kyoto(the city I'm moving to), I've met some people who helped me with a lots things and they treated me lunches and dinners. I was flat broke, so I appreciated these meals and the conversation we had while we were sharing our meals.

I was allowing myself to have things that I would normally don't eat when I'm with other people and especially when they are paying the bill! 

But this has to change now. 

I've battled with my addiction to sugar and starch and I've been seeing deterioration of my body especially in the last year or so.

I've gone through probably the biggest karmic challenge of my soul already and I really want to get myself together now. I should be ready. 

I can think of places where I could still go out and have dinner, but Japan is a lot harder than European or middle eastern countries for what we eat, because Japanese don't eat salad much.  

But I would have to turn down the offer for free meals and I'd be surviving with veggie soup and simple salad. Olives are non-existent here and same for the goat cheese unless you wanna pay a fortune.

Things are a lot easier if you have extra $$...because it costs so much more if I try to order what I want than ordering what they offer, even though what I'm asking is the simplest thing.  But I'm loving the simplicity of what I'm eating this week.

This may be the first time in a very long time when I didn't have oils and condiments. I still enjoy my salad, and soup, although I'm hungry or doesn't feel satisfied.  (I'd like to know also if this feeling of not quite satisfied and hungry will eventually go away after you release more wastes and if it's possible for my hair to grow again because my hair was falling a lot.)

I'd like to know if anyone has experiences where you overcame the social pressure, temptations as well as Natalia's experience of how you have managed your life so far. 

Thank you very much!

Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.