Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome Everyone!!

Page 1 / 2

Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

I am so delighted to be spending the next 7 days with you, and thank you for entrusting me with this process. I have set up this Greatest Cleanse Community for all participants to have access to it and provide a place where you can ask questions, interact and engage with your fellow cleansers!

I will also be responding directly to some of the questions raised here, so I encourage you to participate.

Feel free to add a new topic if your question is not related to anything that is being discussed at present.

Can't wait for us to kick off!! 

17 Replies
Amy Musikantow
(@amusikantow)

Quick Question...if we can't attend the Zoom meeting due to work conflict, a link will be posted to watch at a later time?

NRI Admin
Admin
(@nri-admin)

Yes of course! All Zoom meeting sessions will be recorded and, once edited, will be loaded to the relevant day's section.

1 Reply
Megan Fuller
(@meganevangeline)

@nri-admin Where can we find today's zoom call?

Renee Griffith
(@renee_griffith)

Oh great, I’m in Australia and the calls are scheduled for 3am my time 😬

1 Reply
NRI Admin
Admin
(@nri-admin)

@renee_griffith Yes, we realize that for some of you, the times might not be great. We tried to find the most suitable time with our entire global audience in mind. 🙂

Marissa Chapman
(@mecdesigns)

Natalia, I am so happy to be here and excited to begin this process with you and everyone else in the community!

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@mecdesigns Hi Marissa! We are all so happy and blessed to have you in this very special group too! Thank you for your enthusiasm! It's the most incredible process -- so rewarding! XoN

Page 1 / 2
Share: