[Sticky] Welcome Everyone!!

18 Posts
11 Users
29 Likes
Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

I am so delighted to be spending the next 7 days with you, and thank you for entrusting me with this process. I have set up this Greatest Cleanse Community for all participants to have access to it and provide a place where you can ask questions, interact and engage with your fellow cleansers!

I will also be responding directly to some of the questions raised here, so I encourage you to participate.

Feel free to add a new topic if your question is not related to anything that is being discussed at present.

Can't wait for us to kick off!! 

17 Replies
(@amusikantow)

Quick Question...if we can't attend the Zoom meeting due to work conflict, a link will be posted to watch at a later time?

NRI Admin
Admin
(@nri-admin)

Yes of course! All Zoom meeting sessions will be recorded and, once edited, will be loaded to the relevant day's section.

1 Reply
(@meganevangeline)

@nri-admin Where can we find today's zoom call?

(@renee_griffith)

Oh great, I’m in Australia and the calls are scheduled for 3am my time 😬

1 Reply
NRI Admin
Admin
(@nri-admin)

@renee_griffith Yes, we realize that for some of you, the times might not be great. We tried to find the most suitable time with our entire global audience in mind. 🙂

(@mecdesigns)

Natalia, I am so happy to be here and excited to begin this process with you and everyone else in the community!

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@mecdesigns Hi Marissa! We are all so happy and blessed to have you in this very special group too! Thank you for your enthusiasm! It's the most incredible process -- so rewarding! XoN

Page 1 / 2
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.