Welcome Everyone!!

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Welcome Everyone!!

18 Posts
11 Users
29 Likes
(@winters)

Im looking forward to tomorrow!! Quick question- the ZOOM is 6 am Hawaii time. Is it ok to do internal cleanse after the ZOOM or should I wake up early enough to cleanse then jump on zoom? Just figuring out my morning routine on ZOOM days. 🙂 

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@winters The only real caveat re colon cleansing is that it be done on an empty stomach. After we wrap up (around 7 or 8am your time) would be an ideal time for you to do your 'irrigation ritual,' assuming you have the time. While it is best done in the morning hours, there's no reason to do it before the zoom call unless you have to be somewhere soon after. Its tough with the time zones. I wish there was a way around them, other than just listening to the recordings. Look forward to seeing you bright and early in your morning! XoN

(@pranakat)

Excited for the cleanse and thank you for doing this Natalia! Grateful that the calls will be recorded as there are some work conflicts🙏🏼💕

💖kathy

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@pranakat So happy you're with us, Kathy! XoN

Mari Carmen Pizarro
(@mcpizarrocoaching)

Dear Natalia, here I am again! Ready for some of your magic, excited about the cleanse, looking forward to using my Enlightener again! Love everything about this already. Hugs!!! Mari Carmen

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@mcpizarrocoaching Thank you for bringing your special magic too, Mari Carmen! I can't wait to hear about your progress and the result after 7 days!! So great to have you here! Big love, Natalia

(@rugging-lady)

I am so happy to be back working with you, Natalia. I feel so positive that this week with all of these cleansers will take me over the hump of these health issues !!

God Bless 🙂

1 Reply
Natalia Rose
Admin
(@natalia-rose)

@rugging-lady Hi Sharon, I'm so happy you're with us. I hope you're moving smoothly through day 3! So much love, Natalia

Natalia Rose
Admin
Topic starter
(@natalia-rose)

Hello All!

How is everyone doing?! It's day three here on my side of the world and I'm thinking of each of you and where you are in your process. Are you having great releases and feeling positive and open or are you awaking a lot that hasn't been leaving the body easily -- leaving you feeling sluggish and symptomatic?

Days 3-7 are when the most activity is going on in the center of the body. If you're releasing the awakened waste well that can feel incredibly energizing. But if not, you can feel bloated, run down and frustrated. Don't worry, it's all part of the process.

The intense movement of waste awakening can feel like rapidly changing extremes in the weather. You can think of it as your internal weather system.

I am here for you and would love to hear from you either here or if you'd like to reach me personally on WhatsApp: +27-76-391-7576. You are my top priority. I want this to go as smoothly as possible for you.

Try to note down as much as you can each day about your 'internal weather' and see how these 'weather systems' shift because life is movement and you are working with the energy of life. So if you feel low or bloated it won't stay that way. Usually things have to get a bit messy and uncomfortable before they get dramatically better.

Hang in there and know I am thinking of you, cheering you on and sending powerful high vibration energy!

Love,

Natalia

1 Reply
(@mari)

@natalia-rose Hi Natalia! I just finished watching the zoom, I had a conflict so missed today. Now that I've embraced my morning releases (bam!) I am feeling so much more energized through the day. Its really made a difference. The Zoom call really shed a lot of light about the cleaning process. I may not be doing it long enough as I still see dark water... which I know know is a sign for something ahead. 

Here at the end of my day 3, I've had a slight headache throughout since giving up caffeine at the start. I know it will pass soon, just not fun. 

Thanks for your continued insight and wisdom! Really loving this format and the community aspect.

Page 2 / 2
Share:

DISCLAIMER

Always consult your physician or other health care professional prior to starting this or any other fitness program in order to determine if it is right for you. Do not start this fitness program if your physician or health care provider advises against it. If you experience faintness, dizziness, pain or shortness of breath at any time while exercising, you should stop immediately. This course offers health, fitness and nutritional information and is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health, you should always consult with a physician or other health
care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional due to something you may have encountered
here. The use of any information provided here is solely and strictly at your own risk.